Consistency: Very loose paste
Primary Usage: Retarder
Special Properties: Provides more open time to allow for blending. Adding more than 25% to paint will affect adhesion.
A very loose paste that is used to increase open time
What the product does:
- Slows down the drying time of acrylic paint, keeping it workable (and therefore blendable) for longer.
- Adding more than 25% to paint will affect adhesion.
How to use:
- Blend Acrylic Retarder & your Nova paint using a knife or tool
- You can thin your Acrylic Retarder by using water (over-thinning with water may result in poor adhesion)
- Do not allow to dry on brushes or tools
- Clean your brushes or tools with soap & water after use
- Dries permanent & is water resistant