Consistency: Loose Paste
Primary Usage: Paint thickener. Can be used as adhesive
Special Properties: Loosest gel and the most flexible when it dries. Do not use it on vertical surfaces. Do not use it as a topcoat.
A clear loose paste that is used as an acrylic paint thickener, used as an adhesive, & can be mixed with acrylic paint to be used on clothes, garments, & shoes.
What the product does:
- Thickens & increases viscosity of acrylic paint (does not compromise color)
- Acts as an adhesive
- Dries flexible
How to use:
- Mix desired amount with Nova Color paint to thicken & increase viscosity
- Can be used as a collage adhesive.
- Drying time may differ depending on weather conditions & amount used.
- Mix with sand, crushed rock, glitter, wood, or other materials to create textural effects
- Do not use on vertical surfaces
- Do not use as a topcoat
- Can be mixed with acrylic paint & used as a fabric paint (clothes, garments, & shoes)
- You can thin your Super Gel by using water (over-thinning with water may result in poor adhesion)
- Do not allow to dry on brushes or tools
- Clean your brushes or tools with soap & water after use
- Dries permanent & is water resistant