Consistency: Creamy Fluid
Primary Usage: Medium
Special Properties: Can be used to extend or create glaze. Use as clear Gesso. Do not use it as a topcoat. Collage glue.
Looking for a medium that’s at the top of its game? Look no further than Nova Color's matte medium #204.
This unique matte medium product consists of a transparent, creamy fluid. It’s the perfect agent for those who want to reduce gloss or sheen. This matte medium will extend the life of your acrylics without compromising the quality of your paint.
You can use this acrylic matte medium as a primer or ground instead of gesso, create glazes, and use it as collage glue. So whether you're a professional artist or just starting out, Nova Color's matte medium is a great choice for you.
What the product does:
- Reduces gloss or sheen of any acrylic paint or medium when mixed together
- Prime painting surfaces
- Acrylic paint extender
- Create glaze
- Act as collage glue
How to use:
- Apply to your non-slick/non-oily surface if using as a primer
- Mix with acrylic paint or mediums if using as an agent to reduce gloss or sheen
- Mix Matte Medium to your liking (the more Matte medium you add the thinner and more transparent the paint/ or medium becomes)
- Cloudiness may result from excessive brushing or agitation or brushing after the film has begun to dry
- You can thin your Matte Medium by using water (over-thinning with water may result in poor adhesion)
- Do not allow to dry on brushes or tools
- Clean your brushes or tools with soap & water after use
- Dries permanent & is water resistant