#207 Nova Gel
#207 Nova Gel
Consistency: Stiff Paste
Primary Usage: Paint thickener. Can be used as adhesive
Every artist needs colorless paint. Sounds like an oxymoron right? Well, that’s exactly what #207 Nova Color Gel is.
Gel professional-grade acrylic paint is one of the best ways to build texture and protect your artwork. This acrylic gel from Nova Color can be used for a variety of purposes, such as:
- Changing the consistency of acrylic paint to help you create different textures with the same base of professional acrylic paint
- Using as an adhesive, which is beneficial for mixed media and collage art because unlike typical glue it is completely colorless
- Increasing the transparency of acrylic paint to create shadows and depth in your artwork, alternatively, gel mediums can also extend professional-grade acrylic paint
- Treating the surface of your artwork, no matter if it’s a traditional medium (paint) or mixed media. Nova Gel is excellent for adding a protective layer to your masterpiece
Gel mediums should be a staple in every artist’s creative toolkit, right alongside their selection of colorful professional-grade acrylic paint. #207 Nova Color Gel dries with excellent flexibility, never any flaking or cracking that could ruin the look of your artwork.
See for yourself the amazing quality of this unique gel medium. Purchase your professional-grade acrylic paint and more from Nova Color today!
What the product does:
- Thickens & increases viscosity of acrylic paint (does not compromise color)
- Acts as an adhesive
How to use:
- Mix desired amount with Nova Color paint to thicken & increase viscosity
- Can be used as a collage adhesive.
- Drying time may differ depending on weather conditions & amount used.
- Mix with sand, crushed rock, glitter, wood, or other materials to create textural effects
- You can thin your Nova Gel by using water (over-thinning with water may result in poor adhesion)
- Do not allow to dry on brushes or tools
- Clean your brushes or tools with soap & water after use
- Dries permanent & is water resistant
Quart/32 fl. oz., Gallon/128 fl. oz., 5 gallon pail
All orders are processed within 5 to 7 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped. We ship via domestic ground and International services.
Domestic Shipping Rates and Estimates
For calculated shipping rates: Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout. For larger orders please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can assist you.
Estimated delivery time
5 to 7 business days
3 Day Select
2 to 3 business days
1 Day Air
1 business day
You can skip the shipping fees with free local pickup at Nova Color, 5894 Blackwelder Street Culver City, CA 90232. After placing your order and selecting local pickup at checkout, your order will be prepared and ready for pick up within 1 to 5 business days. We will send you an email when your order is ready along with instructions. We also offer same day pick up. For the same day pick up call into the shop via phone (310)-204-6900 or leave special instructions in your order. We can’t wait to see you here!
Our in-store pickup hours are 9:00am-4:30pm Monday-Friday. Please have your order confirmation email with you when you come. You must provide your order number upon arrival to receive your pick up order. We look forward to seeing you!
We offer international shipping to over 200 countries direct to consumer.
Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes (including VAT), which are incurred once a shipment reaches your destination country. Nova Color Paint is not responsible for these charges if they are applied and are your responsibility as the customer.
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 5 days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at email@example.com with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
Shipping to P.O. boxes
Nova Color Paint does not offer shipping to P.O. boxes
Refunds, returns, and exchanges
We accept returns up to 30 days after delivery.
Subject to the Terms of Sale, Nova Color, Inc. will accept returns of any unopened or unused single gallon paint (where the security seal is still intact, and the paint is still in its original condition and packaging) for a $10.00 per gallon restocking fee. Nova Color, Inc will also accept return of unopened or unused supplies also subject to a $10.00 restocking fee. Returns for purchases must include a valid proof of purchase, such as a receipt. Refunds will be issued to the original form of payment (credit card, PayPal, etc.), unless otherwise noted. Refund amounts will be determined after adjusting orders for returned quantities, which may impact volume based pricing discounts previously earned.
In the event that your order arrives damaged in any way, please email us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. We address these on a case-by-case basis but will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution. We will help and assist you in anyway possible.
If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
To request a return, please contact Nova Color, Inc. at firstname.lastname@example.org.