Consistency: Heavy Stiff paste
Primary Usage: Black Texture Paste
Special Properties: Can be painted on. When mixed with paints produces tints. Sandable
An opaque black heavy stiff paste that is used to create sculptural & moldable texture.
What the product does:
- Black Texture Paste is used to create 3D structure & texture.
- Dries to a hard mass.
- Dried Black texture paste can be sanded or painted with acrylic paint.
How to use:
- Apply to your non-slick/non-oily surface using a knife or tool.
- Apply in thin layers to avoid cracking (allow each layer to dry in between layers).
- Ensure the black texture paste is fully dried before sanding & have fun molding & creating texture.
- Drying time may differ depending on weather conditions & amount used.
- Mix with #207 Nova Gel to avoid cracking
- You can mix your Nova Color paints to create a colored texture
- You can thin your black texture paste by using water (over-thinning with water may result in poor adhesion)
- Do not allow it to dry on brushes or tools
- Clean your brushes or tools with soap & water after use
- Dries permanent & is water resistant