Consistency: Light Stiff Paste
Primary Usage: Texture Paste
Special Properties: Similar to White texture paste, this material weighs much less, putting less stress on larger artworks. Shrinks slightly less, and is sandable.
Want to add more dimension to your art projects? Whether you’re creating a three-dimensional landscape or an abstract, patterned multi-media piece, texture paste is ideal for enhancing the tactile and visual quality of your artwork.
Nova Color’s texture paste is a quality lightweight acrylic texture medium. It’s also extremely versatile. You can use texture paste to create light paint texture on its own, mix it with colors on your palette, or paint over it once dried. No matter how you use this texture paste, it’s sure to help you create more dimension on your next creative endeavor.
Texture paste allows artists to achieve visual effects they would be unable to create with acrylics alone. Here’s some inspiration for how you can use light paint texture:
- Use texture paste to master the dramatic impasto technique
- Press wet texture paste with your painting knife to capture three-dimensional waves, clouds, grasses, and more
- Carve dried texture paste to create unique designs and etchings
- Utilize a stencil to add tactile patterns to your artwork
- Create textured acrylic skins for collaging
These are just a handful of ways beginners and experienced artists alike can utilize texture paste. The opportunities to add texture to your artistic pursuits are endless, so let the light paint texture inspire you!
Make sure to add texture paste to your collection of acrylic mediums.
Easily purchase #251 Lightweight Texture Paste online from Nova Color today and have it delivered to your door in no time!
What the product does:
- Lightweight Texture Paste is used to create 3D structure & texture
- Dries to a hard mass
- Dried Lightweight Texture Paste can be sanded or painted with acrylic paint
How to use:
- Apply to your non-slick/non-oily surface using a knife or tool
- Apply in thin layers to avoid cracking (allow each layer to dry in between layers)
- Ensure the Lightweight Texture Paste is fully dried before sanding & have fun molding & creating texture
- Drying time may differ depending on weather conditions & amount used.
- You can thin your Lightweight texture by using water (over-thinning with water may result in poor adhesion)
- Do not allow to dry on brushes or tools
- Clean your brushes or tools with soap & water after use
- Dries permanent & is water resistant